Changes are an inevitable part of any project. Or not? Are changes necessary and what value do they bring? We invite you to the webinar where you’ll find out the answers to these questions and more.
- Changes within a Project Management process.
- Why are changes happening? Are they necessary?
- How do we deal with the changes within a PM process?
- How important is it to recognize the need for change?
- Is the project itself a change?
- Organizational Change Management initiated by the project.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Project Managers.
- Team members and anyone who faces changes in their daily professional life.
Dec 9, 2020
5:00-6:00 PM UTC+01
Online via Zoom
*The event is free with mandatory registration and a limited number of spots. Please look out for a confirmation email with all the necessary information and links to online streaming before the event.