Pass certification and get the cost reimbursed. We appreciate your strive for improvement and hunger for new knowledge.
Learning & Development
Symphony Academy creates opportunities for constant learning through technical and non-technical training, knowledge sharing and external events. It enables Symphonians to master skills essential in their professional and personal lives.
We believe that constant learning is a minimum requirement for success in any field. It is a way to meet and exceed clients’ expectations, and so build and sustain trust, which is a core value at Symphony Solutions.
Check our progress in 2016
How we do it
The training department of Symphony Solutions provides Symphonians with a rich menu of technical and non-technical trainings, workshops. It supports participation in external events and encourages knowledge sharing with colleagues. Every Symphonian gets a significant amount of billable time per year for learning and development.
Technical competency is developed through:
- Co-learning in competency groups per technology
- Regular TechHubs by guest-speakers and Symphonians
- Knowledge-sharing by Symphonians after external events
- Fully covered successfully passed certifications
- Co-funded online courses
- Up-to-date library
Non-technical competency is developed through:
- New Employee Orientation Programme (NEO)
- A series of standard trainings which covers must-have workplace skills
- Optional trainings which offer most wanted personal effectiveness skills
- Open events and demo trainings by external presenters
- Facilitation provided by in-house trainers
Leadership and teamwork competencies are developed through:
- “How to LEAD at Symphony” multi-module course for line managers and leads
- “Effective teams” workshops for project teams to facilitate team forming and good performing
- Workshops by international trainers and facilitators