Join the Charity hackathon KindHack, happening on September 22-23, in the office of Symphony So...26 July 2018
KindHack Skopje is Coming in November
Symphony Solutions is launching the second edition of its charity hackathon KindHack in Skopje. The 2-day hackathon will take place on the weekend of November 23 and 24 at Symphony Solutions’ office in Skopje.
We are pleased to invite all NGOs from Skopje and beyond, working on environmental, charity or other social-related issues, to participate and apply with their ideas and projects!
The idea behind KindHack hackathon is to gather designers, QA’s and developers with an open mind, big hearts and bright ideas to work together and create solutions which will help local nonprofits and charities with their tech challenges. Participants are divided into groups of 4-6 people and have just 48 hours to complete the challenge.
What do NGOs need to know before applying?
- Any non-governmental, non-profit organization which works on environmental, charity or other social-related issues is eligible to apply
- NGOs should have a vision of the software product they want to develop. The selected NGO must prepare a detailed project description.
- NGO representative should be present at the hackathon on November 23-24.
- NGOs need to send out a short description about their organization and desired software product using this form.
- Application deadline: October 22
The call for hackathon participants will be announced soon.
This will be the 6th charity hackathon Kindhack organized by Symphony Solutions. The previous five were held in: