Join the Charity hackathon KindHack, happening on September 22-23, in the office of Symphony So...26 July 2018
Join Us at KindHack Skopje in November
Come and join us at the second edition of the charity hackathon KindHack, taking place on the weekend of November 23 and 24 at Symphony Solutions’ office in Skopje. KindHack is a 2-day weekend hackathon devoted to helping local nonprofits and charities with their tech challenges.
We are pleased to invite all developers, designers, QAs with an open mind, big hearts and bright ideas to work together and build awesome projects in just 48 hours. If you want to make the world a better place, apply here!
We’d also like to remind all NGOs from Skopje and beyond, working on environmental, charity or other social-related issues, to submit their projects here as the submission deadline has been extended until November 3.
What do participants need to know before applying?
- We are looking for developers, designers, QAs to join the hackathon
- Each team will consist of 4-6 people
- During the 2-day hackathon, all participants should come up with a prototype or a working software solution
- Participants can apply until November 20, using this form.
What do NGOs need to know before applying?
- Any non-governmental, non-profit organization which works on environmental, charity or other social-related issues is eligible to apply
- NGOs should have a vision of the software product they want to develop. The selected NGO must prepare a detailed project description.
- NGO representative should be present at the hackathon on November 23-24.
- NGOs need to send out a short description about their organization and desired software product using this form.
- Application deadline: November 3
This will be the 6th charity hackathon Kindhack organized by Symphony Solutions. The previous five were held in: