ISTQB Foundation level is one of the most widely recognized certificates for Software Testing engineers. Many organizations are making it mandatory for their employees to take up this exam. ISTQB Foundation gives you a good theoretical and practical basis in manual software testing and general understanding of quality for software products.
Symphony Solutions is launching 2nd edition of ISTQB Foundation exam preparation course with Maryna Shulga. We know how to prepare for the ISTQB Certification Exam and will help you get the certification. And the main benefit is your systematized knowledge in Quality Assurance and Management that helps you build an effective process for your project.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Quality Assurance engineers (both manual and automation) with at least 6-month commercial experience.
You will be able to pass ISTQB Foundation level certification. But most importantly, you will gain valuable hands-on experience with building the quality assurance process for software development projects.
- Spots available – 10
- Number of classes – 10
- Duration of one lesson – 2 hours
- Class frequency – twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Class time – 17:30 – 19:30 GMT+3
- The total duration of the course is 5 weeks
- The course also includes homework and mentor’s support
The preparation course includes theory and practice in lessons, and half of the time we will train test techniques.
- 19 October – Lesson #1 – Fundamentals of testing
- 21, 26 October – Lesson #2-3 – Software life cycle
- 28 October – Lesson #4 – Static Testing
- 2, 4, 9, 11 November – Lesson #5-8 – Test techniques theory and practice
- 16 November – Lesson #9 – Test management and measurements
- 18 November – Lesson #10 – Test tools
7.30– 19.30 GMT+3
Online via Zoom
We have a limit of spots available, so hurry up and register!