On April 6 – 7, 2019 Symphony Solutions office in Lviv will welcome IT enthusiasts who will hel...06 February 2019
Charity Hackathon KindHack Invites NGOs to Apply for Free Software Solutions
Charity hackathon KindHack is coming back to Lviv. On March 31st – April 1st, 2018 volunteers from IT companies will join to help local NGOs by developing for them free software solutions.
Symphony Solutions encourages NGOs from Lviv and beyond to apply until March 19th. Participants can fill in the registration form until March 26th.
What do NGOs need to know before applying?
- Any non-governmental, non-profit organization which works on environmental, charity or other social matter issues can apply
- NGO should have a vision of the IT product (website, mobile application or platform) they want to develop. Detailed project description can be prepared after an NGO is selected for the hackathon
- Projects for the hackathon will be selected until March 26th
- NGO’s representative should be present at the hackathon on March 31st – April 1st
- NGOs can apply until March 19th by sending short info about their organization and desired IT product at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do participants need to know before applying?
- We are looking for QAs, developers, and designers to join the hackathon
- Each team will consist of 4-6 people
- During two days of the hackathon, the participants should come up with a prototype or a working software solution
- Participants can apply until March 26th using this form